- Go to the email that you received from your agent inviting you to sign up for Hesta Home.
- If you have not received an email from your agent or need them to resend it, send them an email letting them know you want to register for the app.
Inside the email, click on the button 'Click here to register'
This will push you to a page to create your password. Enter your password twice.
Click 'Register' to create your account.
If you've already downloaded the free app, clicking 'Login' will bring you to the app. If not, you'll be pushed to the web tool at hestahome.com
Creating A Saved Search
- Click on the "Properties" tab
- Drag the map to your desired location or enter a location (i.e. zip code, city, neighborhood code)
- Click on "Filters" in the upper right and choose your filters (for example "Price Range", "Bedrooms" etc.)
- Click "Apply" to filter the results
- View the results on the map or click on "List" at the top to see a list of the properties
- Click the "Save Search" button located in the bottom right corner (only on the map view) to save the search
- Edit the search name ("Lincoln Park - $500k")
- Click "Save" to save the search to your profile
The saved search can be rerun at any time by going to your profile.
How to Request a Tour
- Go to the properties search and set the filters to see only the desired properties.
- Click on 'List' in the upper right hand corner to see a list of all the properties.
- Select the properties you'd like to tour by clicking on the circle in the upper left hand corner of the row in the list view (clicking the circle will turn it blue).
- Once a property is selected, a blue bar will popup at the bottom with a button 'Request Tour'.
- After selecting all of the properties you'd like to tour, click on 'Request Tour'. This will add the properties to your list of favorite properties in your profile and also send an alert to your agent notifying them of your new favorites.